Hi. I'm Candice. 19. Silly. Quirky. Nostalgic. Hopeless romantic (but I'll deny it). College student. Not a hipster or funny. Referred to as "cute" often. I write poems. Nice to meet you.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Photo shoot? More like photo hoot! That was fun. (Get it?)
Photo shoot for my blog is a thing that’s happening today and we’re shooting in a historic theatre. So that’s cool.
The Times They Are A-Changin’
The Times They Are A-Changin’ (1964)
whats the meaning of life? son, its those little tiny pumpkins. the ones that are mad small. you know the ones i mean.
I don’t know any guys that I trust. I know a lot of dogs that I trust. All dogs actually. I trust all dogs.
a friendly reminder:
don’t hang out with people that make you feel bad about yourself